Terms & Conditions
- All the products listed on the Site will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery.
- Reviews, Comments, Communications, and other Contents
- Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing on intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Wandering Foodie reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Wandering Foodie and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Wandering Foodie and its affiliates and sub-licenses the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Wandering Foodie or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Wandering Foodie has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Wandering Foodie takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- Product Description: Wandering Foodie and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Wandering Foodie does not warrant that product descriptions or other content or prices/amounts on Wandering Foodie are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Wandering Foodie itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Returns & Cancellations
- You as a customer can cancel your order anytime up to the time that the order has been shipped. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
- Wandering Foodie has a simple return policy under which you can return a product received by you in a damaged or defective condition.
- There is a 48 hours return policy, which means that you can request a return of the product within 48 hours of receiving the product. Plus, the product to be returned must reach our address within a maximum of 10 working days from the date of delivery to you.
- In case the returned product is eligible for a replacement, Wandering Foodie will send the replacement to the same shipping address of the customer, subject to the availability of the stock of the product.
- Wandering Foodie retain the right to examine whether the returned product is defective and/or damaged. In case the returned product is not defective or damaged, the customer will be informed about the same and the product as received will be returned to the shipping address of the customer.
- Within 48 hours of receiving a product, you can request a return via e-mail at email@example.com
- Please note that a replacement is subject to availability of stock with us. In case a replacement cannot be made, we will initiate a full refund.
- It’s important that the product is sent back in its original packaging, original manufacturer tags, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered (including any free or complimentary items).