Barbeque Masala is a secret which comes from the Wandering Foodie kitchen. A recipe perfected over the years and having traveled across the world, we finally felt that we should make it available to the world now. We promise you that your barbeque will never taste the same.
Here’s how we recommend using the Barbeque Masala:
1. Blend 1 tbsp thick curd, 1tsp ginger garlic paste, half tsp salt and 2 tbsp Barbeque Masala. Keep aside
2. Wash and drain water from 750 gm chicken, or vegetable, or paneer. Dry the pieces by blotting on dry cloth. Make small incisions (optional)
3. Apply the blended masala evenly on the pieces and marinate for 4-5 hours (1-2 hours is sufficient for vegetables and paneer)
4. Roast on grill or in oven at 180ºC with a little oil until well done
5. Serve hot with lime and raw onion